How to choose a modern radiator fan to be more silent?
Many products require modern radiator fans to be more silent. If there is no sound better, then how to choose a modern radiator fan manufacturer can do more quiet?
1. The voltage design can be lower, such as 5V, 12V, because the modern radiator fan of the same size, the low voltage design, the speed can be made lower, the sound is smaller during operation
2. Larger size design, smaller speed design, quieter sound
3. Double ball bearings can keep the modern radiator fan quiet for a long time, and it is not easy to have abnormal sound.
As a modern radiator fan manufacturer, the unit for making samples is indispensable. Every month, we need to tailor the parameters of customers' needs for customers from all walks of life. Only a few manufacturers produce only standard parts. If customers want to buy their modern radiator fan, then choose according to their specifications. If it is not too suitable, it will be used. Then most of the modern radiator fan manufacturers are sampling for customers. In order to make the samples play more effective role, customers need to provide some important parameter information of modern radiator fans.
2. Operating speed
3. Bearing type
4. Wire specifications include whether or not to plug
5. If it is 3 lines, 4 lines, it is also necessary to clarify the function of the third line and the fourth line.
The air volume of a modern radiator fan refers to the total volume of air sent or inhaled per minute by a modern radiator fan. If it is calculated in cubic feet, the unit is CFM; if it is calculated in cubic meters, it is the CMM, the air volume often used by radiator products. The unit is CFM.
In the case of the same material of the heat sink, the air volume of the modern radiator fan is the most important indicator to measure the heat dissipation capacity of the modern radiator fan. Obviously, the larger the airflow, the higher the heat dissipation capability of modern radiator fans. This is because the heat capacity of the air is constant, and the larger air volume, that is, more air per unit time can take more heat. Of course, in the case of the same amount of wind, the heat dissipation effect is related to the way the wind flows.
Generally speaking, the larger the size of the modern radiator fan, the larger the air volume, and the thicker the air volume is. Therefore, when we choose a high-volume modern radiator fan, if you can choose a large size, do not choose small. If you have 4010 and 6010, you must choose 6010. If you choose thicker thickness, you should not choose thinner. If there are 4010 and 4028, definitely choose 4028.