Why doesn't the Honda radiator fan turn?
If the water temperature is still very high, it may be the following two types of faults:
1. The relay is faulty: If the water temperature meets the requirements, the Honda radiator fan still can't work, then there may be a problem with the fan's relay. If the relay fails, the car's radiator fan can't work.
2. There is a problem with the temperature control switch: If there is no problem in the above two aspects, then it is necessary to check the temperature control switch. Sometimes there will be some faults in this place, which will also cause the operation of the Honda radiator fan. Certain effects, therefore should also pay attention to inspection.
1. The radiator of the car consists of three parts: the inlet chamber, the outlet chamber and the radiator core. The coolant flows in the radiator core and the air passes outside the radiator. The hot coolant cools due to heat dissipation from the air, and the cold air warms up by absorbing the heat dissipated by the coolant.
2. There are two main types of car radiators: aluminum and copper. The former is used for general passenger cars and the latter is used for large commercial vehicles. Automotive radiator materials and manufacturing technology are developing rapidly. Aluminum radiators have obvious advantages in lightweight materials, and gradually replace copper radiators in the field of cars and light vehicles. At the same time, copper radiator manufacturing technology and technology have made great progress. Copper brazing radiators are in passenger cars. The advantages of engine radiators such as construction machinery and heavy trucks are obvious.
3. The radiators for foreign cars are mostly aluminum radiators, mainly from the perspective of environmental protection (especially in Europe and the United States). Among the new European cars, aluminum radiators account for an average of 64%. From the development prospect of China's automobile radiator production, the aluminum radiator produced by brazing is gradually increasing. Brazed copper radiators are also used in buses, trucks and other engineering equipment.